Our ultra-low NOx gas furnace is an easy choice for California residents in the South Coast Air Quality Management District and San Joaquin Air Pollution Control District looking for a heating solution with reduced NOx emissions. With up to 95% AFUE, this furnace efficiently heats your home while significantly reducing emissions that contribute to smog, acid rain, water quality deterioration and more. Its reliable single-stage operation and 5 speed blower provide even levels of temperature control for your comfort.
- Ultra-low NOx Model
- Quiet performance
- Multi-speed blower motor and single-stage gas valve provide improved levels of even temperature control and comfort
- Fully insulated cabinet helps keep the heat moving to your ductwork
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty upon timely registration+
- 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty†
- Efficient multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Variable speed induced draft combustion motor
- Single-stage gas valve
- Stainless steel primary heat exchanger
- Reliable direct gas ignition with Silicon Nitride Ignitor
- High temperature limit control designed to prevent overheating
- Solid, pre-painted steel cabinet with tight fit door latch system
- Sound-reducing features: fully insulated cabinet with soft mounted blower and inducer motor
- Upflow and Horizontal Installation Only
- Natural Gas only, not convertible to Liquid Propane
- Compatible thermostat: heat/cool with humidity sensing
- Heating capacity: 60,000 - 80,000 BTUh
For California Residents:
Meets California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) ultra low NOx emission limit of 14 ng/J.
If installed within the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) of California, this furnace may be eligible for up to a $500 rebate from the district. See www.cleanairfurnacerebate.com for more information on eligibility and the claiming process.